Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 September 2011

More stupid customers services letters.

Today, I nearly brushed a womans fanny on the train, because it was so packed. So, because I am a bit retarded, I wrote a stupid letter to Southwest trains. For the record, the video mentioned further down, does not exist. I am a wind up, but I am not a sad c*nt.

"Today on your train I brushed someone's genitals. Not in a fun way, nor did I do it because of some sick sexual perversion. Quite simply you made me do it. Southwest trains lack of rolling stock or timetabling know-how effectively lead to me (mildly) sexually assaulting someone. The lady who's front bum I accidentally patted was not too pleased, understandably. Had someone touched my member I would certainly have seen the funny side, but quite clearly the nice young lady in question was furious, although after some remonstration understood I had no choice. She shared my view eventually that Southwest trains had infact, albeit indirectly, meandered their collective hand over one of her erogenous zones. Your incompetence has lead me to be late on a number of occasions, it has lead to uncomfortable journeys every single day since January, but until this day the ineptitude of your planners has never put me in a situation that could lead to the addition of my name to the sex offenders register. If the woman had decided to press charges would you have come to my aid? Of course not, and even if you had, you would have been delayed because a pigeon shat on your windscreen, or some other terrible excuse.

There were, at a rough count, 40 standee's in the door area of the first carriage, multiplied by 2 per carriage is 80. Times that by 12 carriages, and there were a lot of embarrassed people brushing the genitals of other embarrassed customers. Not only were these paying customers sexually assaulted by Southwest trains, they were also pretty angry at having paid for a ticket, and then being packed in like swan vesta matches in a box. They were hot and they were angry (about being violated, and about not having a seat) and most of all, all of those people, particularly myself were disappointed and weary, that yet again we have been so badly failed by you.

I emailed previously and was told in no uncertain terms by M****** P***** that the doors on your services open at the same speed as any other TOC. I did ask Mr Parnell at the time why he was lying to me, and explained that your doors take 13 seconds before they open, where-as Southeastern take only 4. I offered to send a video illustrating this to Mr Parnell, and blow me down with a feather, I never heard back. My next question was going to be: On a boiling hot train, where I am forced to stand, jammed in again, air con not working again, if I was to snap at a fellow commuter and physically attack him or her, probably not in sexual way, more likely out of sheer rage (caused by your incompetence) would you support me, and detail the cramped overhot conditions that I had had to travel in, in a court of law? No of course not. So what i really really want to know is when you are going to increase the seating available on your trains, so that I can stop assaulting and sexually harassing your customers on your behalf.

Sent from my iPhone"

No comments:

Post a Comment